É incrível e indescritivel a sensação de bem estar que o tempo chuvoso me provoca; eu durmo melhor, eu acordo cantando, eu trabalho sorrindo e tudo fica maravilhoso. E ao mesmo tempo, tudo é acompanhado por uma nostalgia impressionante, muito maior do que em qualquer outra época do meu ano canceriano.
;)
I only smile in the dark My only comfort is the night gone black I didn't accidentally tell you that I'm only happy when it rains You'll get the message by the time I'm through When I complain about me and you I'm only happy when it rains
;)
I only smile in the dark My only comfort is the night gone black I didn't accidentally tell you that I'm only happy when it rains You'll get the message by the time I'm through When I complain about me and you I'm only happy when it rains
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário